Sunday Worship Gatherings:
- Online - head to https://www.gbf-nc.org/media/virtual-worship for all links.
- Starting on June 21 we are planning to begin in-person services at our facility at 8:30 AM and 11 AM.
- We recommend people wear face coverings (masks) - but we highly recommend anyone considered part of the vulnerable population please remain at home and participate through the online methods.
- We recommend that people practice social distancing.
- There will be NO in-person Kids or Teen programming on Sunday morning at this time - more information to come on this in the future.
- 8:30 AM - Sanctuary only
- 11:00 AM - Sanctuary with overflow area for families with kids
- All kids must be accompanied by an adult to ensure social distancing.
- We have hand sanitizer on site.
- We have put together a special cleaning/sanitization team.
- The purpose of this team is to do a special cleaning of the high touch areas before the 8:30 AM service and before the 11 AM service.
You can see a 1-page summary of our plan in the attached document below.